WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kroger again


I went to Kroger tonight not really wanting to do my shopping for this week, but I am doing a meal for some friends and needed a few things. I decided while I was there I should just get it done. I did three transactions of 10 each. The buy 10 items get $5 is still going on.

Here is the list-not in transaction order.

5 Betty Crocker brownie mixes
1 Dawn dish detergent
1 Dawn foaming dish detergent
1 Kelloge special K cereal
2 bags of cheese puffs
3 Pillsbury mini cresent rolls
2 packs of Lenders bagels
5 Kraft shredded cheeses
1 Kroger Kid-O's cookies
2-12 pack of Hunts pudding
1 leaf lettuce
1 pack of grape tomatoes
4 bags of Goldfish
5 Lipton Sidedish noodles
1 box Ritz crackers

I had coupons for:

2 Dawn soaps
2 Lenders bagels
----Total without deals $87.84
-----TOTAL OOP= $44.44

Picture does not have my Kroger cookies or my tomatoes

2 comments:

Lori said...

See, that $5/10 deal is addictive! I remember you laughing at me the other day for going back!

Sherri said...

Great job! I am ashamed to admit I am going back once again tomorrow. I sure hope this is my last trip.