WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Can Hear Wedding Bells


I went to CVS today and got a blood tester that was on sale for $14.99, I had a $30 coupon. I put absolutely no money out and got $14.99 ECB's back. Inside the box is a rebate for $50.
When I got my receipt my $15 ECB's from last week were printed on the bottom.
I LOVE CVS!!
I vow to shop at CVS for as long as CVS stays in business.
I promise to love CVS for as long as they have ECB's and good cashiers.
I promise to take all or most of my prescriptions to him and allow him to take care of me in sickness and fill all of my prescriptions.
I have $44.97 in ECB's to use. This weeks ad doesn't seem to have anything that I want or need.

3 comments:

Lori said...

You haven't had a very long engagement, do you really feel ready to get married?

Lori said...

I must tell you that CVS showed me the same love today...

Mrs. P said...

Is it wise to rush into this? Have you met his family? I mean, who knows what kind of mother-in-law comes with with a chain pharmacy!

On the other hand, love *sniff* is a beautiful thing...