WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beware!



First let me apologize for not posting pictures lately. Since my heart is acking for the D60 Nikon camera I cant seem to take any pictures with my point and shoot camera. I will get over this hump, starting now.

My mind is like Salvador Dali's works of art, melting, melting away. I dont know much about him but you have got to love a man with a crazy mustache like this.

I wanted to warn everyone about the Shortcuts, P & G Savers and Softcoin ecoupons. I absolutely LOVE these. BEWARE because Kroger only allowes 25 coupons on your card. I have tapped my card out and I really really want to do the Wisk this week. I made a special trip to Kroger to get Yoplait just to get it off my card. The problem? I used my hubbies card. I came home added his card and then emailed shortcuts telling them what I did. They were cool about it and removed the shortcut and gave me a .40 credit. I still cant add coupons because of the .40 credit. UGH!! I give up on the Wisk for this week. We are going on an overnight family trip on Thursday so I am giving this deal up.

More GOOD NEWS! There is no Grocery Game list this week do to the holiday. I will not be doing a Kroger trip this week, Let me say again I WILL NOT BE DOING A KROGER TRIP THIS WEEK! YAY!
Thank God I think I need a grocery break.

No comments: