WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Bad News

First the bad news. I love my husband to pieces, this is not the bad news. The bad news is my hubby thinks he has to click ads online when they pop up. The ones that always get him are the ones that say, "Hurry your computer is unsafe, click here NOW." Anyway as he was surfing the net one night he clicked, and yes, download a virus. I spent about 3 days last week trying to get it going, with no luck. We have a Dell computer so I called Dell. I LOVE Dell! If you are looking for a new computer buy a Dell. I called Dell and they walked me through the repair and waited on the phone with me for 45 minutes while my computer ran through the steps. Sorry to say the repair did'nt work
:( I had to totally reinstall my Windows XP. Yep, we lost everything. All of my files and programs that I loved where gone. I even lost some pictures, I am affraid to look and see what all I lost. My heart aches to think about it right now so back to the Dell guy. The Dell support guy then walked me through the whole install. I had a total of about 2 hours with tech support. After reinstalling I was off and running only to realize I could not get back online. I dialed the Dell support again. Another fine man walked me through installing one of my drivers and then he connected to my computer and installed the rest for me.
By the way all of this support did not cost me a dime. My computer was bought in 2004 and still they did it all for free. WHOA!

Let me say again I LOVE DELL.

No comments: