WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

huggies at Kroger this Week

I am really looking at doing the Huggies diapers at Kroger this week. With the rebate I found online I think I can get a good deal.

3 packs of Huggies Jumbo diapers at $9.49 each
I have coupons for $1 off each pack
Store coupon for $2 off $10 diaper purchase
2-$1 Huggies coupons on my shortcuts
$5 mail-in rebate
Here is the deal:
Total of diapers w/out discounts $28.47 - $3 in manuf. coupons - $4 at register - $2 Kroger store coupon - $2 on shortcuts - $5 rebate = $12.47 for 3 packs of Huggies diapers.
Follow this link and print your rebate form.

Let me add that the $2 off any $10 diaper Kroger store coupon came in the mail a while ago. It came in like their catalog, magazine thing they send in the mail. I clipped all the coupons and just held onto them. I had forgot that I even had it until I was looking for the diaper coupons.

1 comment:

artofcouponing said...

where can i find the 2 off 10 store coupon? thanks :)