WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Starting to Love Rebates

I am really starting to get into rebates and free samples. I apply for just about every free sample I see. It seems silly but these things add up and can really save some money.
I sent all of my rebates off yesterday. Now I'm just waiting for the $$$ to flow.
REBATE DEALS
1st Rebate Lysol- if you buy 2 different Lysol products from 1-1-08 throught 3-31-08 and then take your child to a pediatric visit before 3-31-08 Lysol will send you $5. I had bought the Lysol in January and then my child had a routine check-up yesterday.
2nd Rebate Wal-greens I will get back $14.99. This was from my March 17th trip
3rd Rebate Smart Rinse kids mouth wash. I bought 2 of them at CVS for $2.99 had a coupon for $1 off each, plus I got $5.98 back in ECB's. Then on the display there was a Mail in Rebate for up to $3.89 back. I should get $5.98 back from that.

No comments: