WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Friday, August 8, 2008

The Yard Sale

We did a yard sale last Saturday and we are doing a yard sale today and tomorrow. I have to tell you, "I am exhausted!" I feel like I have been lifting 6ft tables for ever. Tomorrow is the last day, praise God. I will not be having a yard sale for at least another 10 years. If you hear me getting the urge to make some money and have a yard sale I give you permission to smack some sense back into me.

I do have to say the money is very good. We have made a total of $750.00 from last week to this and we still have one more day to go. I was going to use this money for my camera fund. That was before our water pipe broke, so now I think it will sit in my ING account and earn some interested while I decide what to do with it.

We had 5-6ft tables filled with nicely folded kids clothes and now we only have 4, Yeah! We are making progress!

Sorry no pics, I am to tired.

No comments: