WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Yard Sale is OVER!




THE YARD SALE IS OVER!

First let me correct an error from yesterday. At the close of business Friday our total was somewhere around $650.00 not $750.00. I got so excited with having a big wad of money that I guess I miss spoke.

Today was slower than yesterday but our grand total from last weekend and this weekend was?


It was!


It was!

Excuse me for posting so many pictures but I really really like to look at big wads of money and I really really really like to look at big wads of money that is mine. These pictures are only of this weekends money I put last weekends money in the bank already. I will transfer to my ING account next week.

Anyway our final total for our yard sale was ---- $880.20

Yay! I am very close to my camera. The only problem? I don't know if I want to put all that money on a camera now. I really really want the camera and I really really want to pay some debt.

HMMM. I will let my money sit and earn interest while I make my lists of why paying off debt is good and why having a $1000.00 camera is good. Let me tell you about my sweet husband. He told me tonight to buy my camera, is'nt that sweet? This even convicts me more to save the
money and then put it on debt. Or maybe buy him something big that he wants shhhh don't tell him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow great job! I'm having a yard sale Saturday. I hope I do half as well as you!