WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

UGH! My Camera


I am sorry to say that I will not have any real live pictures that I have taken on my blog for awhile. Last night I was in the other room and one of my children ran in and was yelling, "Mom, Mom come quick your camera!" I ran into the office to find my young child holding my camera and saying, "cheeseburger." This is what we say at our house to smile for a picture. Now the lens will not shut and when you actually look down into the lens it looks as if it is crooked and pushed way down inside. Also when I turn it on it says lens error. When I try to turn it off it just makes noises like its trying to close and then it turns off.

Hank's song is swirling in my head tonight. You know the words. "There's a tear in my beer and I'm crying for you dear. You are always on my mind."

I was talking to Lori today and we were trying to decide if this is Gods way of saying, "Kim get your Nikon D80." Or is he trying to say, "Kim you are spending to much time with this camera/blog/coupon thing, now be still."

I am opting toward the get your camera decision.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

The Get your Nikon was my first thought about what God was trying to tell you also!

UGH it does suck though, my camera is getting shipped off this week to Kodak for repair because my lens is very loud when it moves in and out. Lovely cameras!