WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Overwhelmed















Here lately I have been feeling overwhelmed. With what, you ask? Life! Would be the correct answer. Anyway, I am not posting so that you can get out your tiny violin and play me the saddest song on earth. I am posting to tell you I did not pick up my papers on Sunday. Nor did I pick up my papers on Monday morning. I went to pick up my papers around 4p.m. Monday afternoon. Here is the story: I went in to my gas station cheerful and ready for a stash of papers. As I walked to the counter and said hi my guy, I feel since I see him every Sunday night I can call him my guy, he told me that he had thrown the papers away. Away! I said. "You threw my papers away?" My heart skipping a beat in between words. He smiled and told me he had just throw them away and they were on top of the garbage in the dumpster. "Whew!" I said and headed for the dumpster. Here is a picture of my babies that were almost lost forever. They are a little wrinkled, but o.k.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Uh-oh... you have now been reduced to a dumpster crab! I think you really need professional help now! Just kidding!!