WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh my! I have spent to much at Kroger this week

I have been doing the 10 items get $5 off deals this week. I have spent to much money. Sorry I did not get a picture of my load but the amount of stuff I had was just to over whelming to arrange and then turn around and put away.
Instead
I have given you my list with a total price:
15 bags of Kraft .75 each
16 boxes of Kleenex tissue
2 jars of Miracle Whip
1 pack of Jumbo Pamper diapers
1 Jumbo pack of Huggies
3 gallons of milk
1 box of Vans waffles (FREE-coupon from my scavenger hunt)
1-4 pack of Yoplait Plus yogurt (FREE-coupon from my scavenger hunt)
1 pack of Ball Park all beef franks
2 Kroger ice creams
3-4 packs of Dannon yogurt
6 cans of Rotel tomatoes (FREE + OVERAGE .23each)
3 bottles of heinz ketchup
7 cans of Hormel turkey chili (FREE with coupons)
7 French's mustard (FREE with coupons)
7 Franks hot sauce (FREE with coupons)
1 pack of Kroger hot dog buns
1 pack of hamburger buns
1 celery
2-6 packs of Dove soap

I was over charged by $3. They charged me for 9 French's instead of 7. But I got overage from the Rotel so it all good.

My total before coupons and discounts was $266.43
Total OOP $85.47
My total in coupons including doubling was $90.98

No comments: