WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anonymous

I posted a while back about starting to use swagbucks to make some money by searching online. If you get a chance read the post.
I wanted to share a comment that came on my blog yesterday. I love, love this comment someone left on my blog. Warning: This comment came as is I did not change it at all I just added the quotation marks and the color.

"Looks like you believe in getting something without contributing anything. This is pathetic. When you're grown up you can become a banker."

Why do I think this is funny? First off I think its funny because anyone who has something to say but chooses to leave their comment anonymously and doesn't have the guts to leave their name can not be taken seriously. Secondly I love this comment because it shows a different mind set than myself. I believe if I am trying to save money and companies are going to allow me to get something for free, I am going to use it. These companies set up their rules and they understand what they are giving away. If they choose to do it then Yay! better for me.

This person is obviously not a couponer so I have no idea why they were even on my site.

By the way is couponer even a word?

Have you heard? I LOVE COUPONS AND FREE STUFF!

No comments: