WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another great tip

This tip I just thought of yesterday. I went to the store with my Mom and we went through the "do it yourself" checkout. I was standing in line and realized how many coupons people were just leaving behind. You know those catalinas that print out with your receipt? I was shocked and appalled. Most I was just shocked that people would leave money behind. Can you guess what I did? "Well uh" she shyly says. I walked around and picked up every coupon. Here is what I got just by picking up other peoples trash.

1-$1 off Listerine mouthwash
3-$1 off Danactive yogurt
1-$1 off .75 Bumblebee tuna
1-$1 off 1 package of Oscar Meyer deli meat
1-$1 off 3 IAM dog food
1-$1.50 off Trail Mix Crunch cereal
1-$3.00 off Kraft snackables cheese
1-$2.00 Cottonelle fresh wipes
1-.75 off any Cottonelle toilet paper
1- FREE 4 pack of Yo-Plus yogurt
1- FREE box of Vans waffles


Yes, this is the mother load.

No comments: