WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Receive money for old cell phones or ipods


I saw this on
money saving mom and thought it was a good deal. Flipswap Trade is a program where you can send them your old cell phones or ipods free of charge and receive Amazon gift cards. Below is what I cut and pasted from their website.

Here is the link check it out.

Flipswap Trade-Ins allows you to put an Amazon.com Gift Card in your wallet and help the environment at the same time! In three easy steps and as little as five minutes you can determine your phone's value, print out a prepaid shipping label, and send us your phone. You can expect to receive your gift card within 3-4 weeks (depending on shipping times). Even if your item does not yield any value, sending it to us guarantees that it is disposed of properly. Our recycling practices meet ISO 9001 and 14001 certified recycle standards, ensuring the greenest methods of e-waste disposal.

No comments: