WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good and bad news

I have some good and bad news, which would you like to hear first? Huh? Speak up I can't hear you. What? Oh, o.k. the good news first. Here it is. When I was at the mall yesterday I had to go by Ritz Camera and look at the Nikon D80 one more time. I do this every once in awhile you know. I noticed that a new camera came out called the Nikon D90. I was hoping and praying that the D90 was the new D80 camera. The good news is The D90 has taken the place of the D80. Why is this good news? Because the D80 has went down in price by $200.

Do you want to hear the bad news now? The Bad news is the Nikon D80 still cost $750.00. The really bad news is my hubby thinks even $500.00 is way to much for a camera. UGH!

Needless to say I will be watching sales ads.

No comments: