WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting on top of things


Finally I was able to get onto of my coupons from last week and dig out my Kroger receipts from last week.

I did a huge Kroger shop last week. I spent around $90 I have not done that in months.
Here is a list of everything I bought. Hold onto your seat its a ton. I ended up doing 6 different transactions. With the Kroger deals you can do 3 transactions of 10 at one shop. Have I mentioned that I am missing my camera? I would love to have some pics of this shop.

3 gallons of milk
3 Bryers ice cream
4-6pks of Dannon yogurt
1-6pk of Bryers yogurt
28 can of Carnation evaporated milk FREE
**please if you need some evaporated milk call me**
3 packs of Nestle chocolate chips
2 jars of Smuckers jelly
1 Peter Pan peanut butter
6 18oz cans of Quaker oats FREE
12 Bath Buddies FREE
9 boxes of Cheerios
7 packs of Duracell batteries (getting ready for Christmas)
1 Sour Cream
1 box of Kroger Vanilla wafers (paid full price UGH! coupon had expired)
1 Kroger syrup
4 bottles of Pledge
4 big bottles of Welches grape juice
1-2lb Domino sugar
4 boxes of Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix
7 bottles of Shout
1 18ct large eggs
2.49 lbs of bananas
2 things for $6.99 that for the life of me I cant figure out what it is.

Total before coupons and Kroger card $271.92

I used $115.16 in coupons

Total OOP $104.77

No comments: