WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kroger Coupons


Kroger is pursuing me right now I think. Through the summer, the deals have not been that great so I have been saving my money and staying home. Kroger just can't stand me not spending money in their store. A couple of weeks ago they sent me coupons and again yesterday I received more coupons. Kroger is like a whining puppy dog standing outside my door in the rain and begging to come in. Every time I see coupons from them its as if they are saying in their best whining puppy dog voice, "Please, please, pleeese come to the store." I do love the coupons though. Here is a list of what I received:

$1 off any Kroger bar or shredded cheese
$1 off 1/2 gallon of Kroger o.j.
1 FREE Kroger yogurt
$1 off 1 lb of Kroger butter
$1 off Kroger biscuits
$1 off Kroger sour cream

Most of these coupons I probably will not use but I do like having them.

No comments: