WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

How Do I Get Kroger Coupons?

A question has been asked, How do I get Kroger coupons? You know, I really don't know how I get Kroger coupons. I am signed up to shortcuts and I am also signed up for P & G eSaver . These two websites are wonderful. You sign up at each site and then you can load coupons onto your Kroger card. I love these sites and let me tell you why. If you have a coupon loaded onto your Kroger card and you also have a manufacturer coupon in your hand you can use both on one item. I have gotten Yoplait yogurt before for .40 a 4 pack. I don't know if Kroger sends coupons through that or not. I think Kroger sends coupons to people that do alot of shopping there. I only started getting coupons in the last few months. I have a friend who hardly ever gets coupons from Krogers and she shops there as much as I do or even more. This is basically a long post just to say I don't know how I get coupons from Krogers.

If anyone knows how the Kroger system works or has a comment on Kroger coupons please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I would be the bummed friend that shops at Kroger all the time and never gets them :-( I really do ponder at what kind of system they have going.

Lori said...

Sherri, have you registered on Krogers site? I wonder if this is how they send out coupons?