WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Swagbuck gift cards came and went


I'm sure I have mentioned before on this blog that I am a homeschooler. Not that I am a teenager or young adult being homeschooled but that I am a mom homeschooling my children. I am always on the look out for good homeschool curriculum or fun books that we can incorporate and use in our daily quest for knowledge. I received 2-$5 gift cards to Amazon.com for searching through Swagbucks. Remember me signing up through them to earn extra gift cards for things? As soon as my gift cards became available I headed straight to Amazon to buy some books. I really wanted to get a Phonics Pathways book for reading. This is a great book to teach reading if you have a chance, go to the library and check it out. It's simple, simple, simple to follow and understand. Anyway this books runs about $23 with shipping at Amazon. I took my $10 gift cards and bought this book. I love that I got this book for $13.

No comments: