WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Call to teach


This post is to inspire you.

I have been asked to help teach a class on couponing. My two friends and I are going to teach single teenage moms how to use coupons. We will have a few weeks to break down the system and teach, teach, teach. I am so encouraged and excited about this opportunity! First off I get to teach someone about something I love to do, save money. Secondly, I am helping a group of young women become empowered. Thirdly, this is an opportunity to show these women, some on a fixed income, how to use their money wisely and how to make it stretch farther. Most importantly I get an opportnity to share Gods love.

I am encouraging all who read this blog to share what you know. Everyone of us has been given a gift from God. We are responsible to use this gift for the good of others.

No comments: