WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A great Ebay deal for Magic Treehouse


I usually do not shop on Ebay. I quit shopping after I got my account stolen and a thousand knock off brand purses were loaded into my account.

This really good deal pulled me back in though. I am getting ready to teach a Magic Tree house class. For those of you who do not know the Magic Tree House books they are WONDERFUL! They are a series of books where a brother and sister are trying to become master librarians. They travel by way of a magic tree house through time and space gathering historical and geographical facts. They are a really fun way for kids to learn.

I went onto Ebay last week, with the help of Sherri, and I ordered books 1-28. These books cost $3.99 in stores. I was able to get all 28 books for $27 including shipping. Now that is a good deal!

No comments: