WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wisk detergent deal worth doing


I found a great Wisk deal at Food Lion today. I do not shop Food Lion normally just because their prices are usually higher and their ads run from Tuesday to Tuesday. Today for some reason my hubby put the ad on the kitchen table for me to see.
Low and behold right on the front I saw the Wisk. They have the 50 oz. liquid Wisk on sale for B1G1 the regular price is $6.09 each. Yesterday I got all of my coupons clipped and organized and I remembered seeing a Wisk coupon for $1.50 off. A light went off and I looked at my coupons.

Here is the deal I did at Food Lion today

Wisk B1G1 for $6.09 the coupon is $1.50 off two.
I paid $4.88 including tax for 2 bottles of Wisk. That comes to $2.44 per bottle.

The ad said there was a limit of 2 free bottles. I did 4 bottles in one transaction and 2 bottles in another transaction.

The picture is what I got. They had a lot to choose from.

I went to Kroger last night. When I get the energy and time I will post my deals.

No comments: