WELCOME

I am a stay at home mom who is fed up with spending a large portion of income on grocery bills. It is my job, according to God, to be a good help mate for my husband. I am trying to live up to my job description. I am starting a journey into the grocery coupon world and invite you to come with me. I have never used coupons for grocery shopping and as of January 1st 2008 I am diving in. I will be using http://www.thegrocerygame/ , http://www.moneysavingmom.com and the http://www.couponmom.com/ website to guide me on how to save money. I am going to treat this adventure as a part time job and put in the hours necessary to make it work. I am excited and nervous to get started.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cartridge World


Have you ever heard of Cartridge World?
What Cartridge World is is a business where you can go and take your empty printer ink cartridges and have them filled for half the price of buying a brand new one. Your cartridge, most times, are filled while you wait. The company uses computers to check the cartridge to make sure its o.k. for refilling and not damaged or anything like that. They also guarantee them to work. If your cartridge can not be refilled they have cartridges there that they fill and give you for the same price. The cartridges are weighed and filled by their weight.
The other day I took a cartridge over there and they weighed it and said it was full and didn't need to be refilled yet. While I was there I also was talking about getting things cheaper and going through my speech of saving money. The girl working behind the counter reached behind the counter and pulled out some coupons for me. I was shocked! I can get ink cheap and then I can use a coupon too? Wow!
We have one here close to where I live and I really like them. I like using this business because I can get ink refilled cheaper and the cartridges stay out of the landfills.
If you have one of these businesses in your area I recommend them.

No comments: